Time prep cook total
20 10 30
INGREDIENTS FOR IT
broken coconut 1/2
garlic flakes 1/2 bowl
salt 2 tbsp
chilly powder 1/2 bowl
cumin’s 1/4 bowl
- * This item usually prepared for the ladies who have delivered as they are losing their taste due to infection. So many times when anyone in the home has left taste due to a cough, cold or any other disease at that time also we can serve this chutney. Suppose any time your subji has no taste at that time this can increase your taste.
- If you will eat this chutney only with Jowar Roti it can increase your saliva in your mouth and increase taste.
HOW TO PREPARE IT?
- First, break the coconut of full of water, remove its water and keep aside.
- Now remove it’s upside part clearly.
- Make pieces of it.
- Take a blender or mixture pot add pieces of coconut, chilly powder, cumin’s, garlic flakes etc
- Grind it in the mixture. add salt to it and again grind it slowly. Don’t make a powder-like appearance. Keep some small pieces of coconut so that we can identify it as coconut chutney.