This subji is unwanted subji for the lot of people. Small children never eat it . They have a lot of fear to eat this subji due to it’s bitterness. This is real fact. If we will cut the Karla with our hand our finger also become bitter. A lot of stories available for this Karla . Here in our tradition if the lady younger male child then she didn’t have to eat this Subji as well as she didn’t have to go under this creeper . This is well known creeper it grows automatically anywhere maybe we put its seeds or not .
About – chhayaonline- charging of mouth with food blogs
In the kitchen so many didn’t know how to make this subji by removing its’ bitterness. We will learn here how to make it by removing it’s bitterness?
Capsicum Stuffed Subji Recipe -Step By Step – chhayaonline …
Since in the morning i have devoted my 1 hour for the kitchen. In that i have made first tea for my kamvali, then i made sprouts Usal for breakfast, & Karla Subji .Along with Roti for my hubby’s tiff in. So this is the time for me to make a lot of things in a short time.
LET US SEE HOW DID I MADE IT IN THE SMALL TIME
Time for it
Prep cook total
15 15 30 min
author’s name : Chhaya kulkarni
food type : Kerala Subji
Cuisine : Indian
keyword : Kerala Subji
serve for 3
INGREDIENTS FOR IT
Karela : 2
tamarind : 2 tabs
jaggary : 2 tabs
Garam masala : 1 tab
chilly powder : 1 tab
homemade metkut : 2 tab
Skutt : 2 tab
salt : 1 tab or as your convenience
oil : 1/2 bowl
cumin seeds : 1 tab
mustard seeds : 1 tab
Hing : 1 pinch
PROCEDURE FOR IT ; Take the fresh 2 karelas.
: Cut it into circular size
: Remove it’s seeds without cutting circle .
: Keep it in the salt water for a while to remove it’s bitterness.
: Meanwhile prepare all ingredients in a thali .
: Take tamarind in the bowl , wash it with hot water to remove its germs. & Make its solution for a subji.
: Now wash the kerala pieces with clean water without cutting circular shape .
: Now keep the pan on the gas , pour oil to it, add cumin’s, mustard seeds & wait to splutter it .
: Pour slowly Karla to it & keep deep lid instantly. Keep it for a minute & saute it . Now add water in the lid to heat & to get the nice steam to the Karla.
: Pour that hot water into the Karla Subji & add all ingredients .
: Stir it well if you want liquid subji add some hot water again to it. Again keep lid to cook the karlas .
: At last add tamarind solution & jaggary , stir it well , keep it on slow gas .
: After a while put off the gas & serve it with coriander.
IMAGES FOR IT
PIECES OF KARLA BEFORE WASHING
KARALA WASHING WITH SALT WATER
FRYING & STEAMING IN THE PAN
INGREDIENTS FOR IT
SUBJI AFTER ADDING INGREDIENTS
WELL PREPARED SUBJI
Pigeon By Stovekraft Rapido Induction Base Non-Stick Cookware Gift Set, 4 Pieces, Red
|Price:||1,530.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,365.00 (47%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Strong and sturdy cool-touch handle
- Heats evenly, cooks faster
- 2.6 mm thick body with induction bottom
- Triple layered scratch-resistant greblon
- Non-stick coating from Germany
- IS: 1660 part 1 certified
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Induction Base Kadai (2 Litre), 1-Piece Stainless Steel Lid for Kadai, 1-Piece Flat Induction Base Tawa (25cm) and 1-Piece Induction Base Fry Base (24cm)
“,”width”:”460″}” data-action=”a-modal”>Ad feedback
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Pay with BHIM UPI, Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50. Minimum order value should be Rs. 100. Offer period August 23rd to August 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance with 15 calendar days from purchase. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
1 February 2018