TIME PREP COOK TOTAL
40 30 70
coconut fruits * 5
sugar * 1/2 kg
jaggery * 1 bowl
ghee * 2 tabs
Milk cream * 1/2 bowl
Milk * 1 cup
cashew nut * 2 tab [chopped]
almonds * 7 to 8 [chopped]
Skutt * 1 bowl
- Brake the coconut at one time, remove its all waste. Take the coconut from it.Make pieces of it. Grind it in the mixture. Keep the pan on the gas, pour
- Pour ghee in it, pour slowly grated coconut in it.
- stir it well, stir until it would become smooth. then add slowly sugar in it, mix it properly, again stir it all around.
- Add Skutt, cashew nut, almond nut etc
- continuously stir it to dissolve completely sugar now add milk cream in it, again stir it well, add milk in it & start to continue to stir it,
- By stirring make it sticky, it should automatically condense & gives khamang smell like jaggery chikky smell.
NOTE * KEEP STIRRING CONTINUOUSLY &UNIFORM IN THIS RECIPE/
Method To Make it.
First, remove hair as part of the coconut.
Brake it into 2 parts, if you can cut it then cut it into 2 parts.
Remove its all waste.
Keep another ingredient ready.
Fry it well in less ghee so that it could become smooth.
Add jaggery & sugar & stir it continuously.
Add milk cream & almonds, cashew nuts, cardamom powder & stir it well.
Stirring is the best art in this food.
After some time add milk & keep to cook.
Now again stir it well so that it could become sticky.
By stirring it automatically gets condensed & become ready to make cakes.
IMAGES FOR IT
INGREDIENTS FOR CHIKKIES
GHEE FOR IT
ADDING SUGAR TO IT
MAKING CAKE OF IT
WELL PREPARED CHIKKI
Hot Muggs Love You from Forever to Eternity Ceramic Mug (350 ml)
4.2 ★83 Ratings & 18 Reviews ₹159₹71577% off No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv EMI Card on cart value above ₹4499T&C Extra Savings on EMI transactions with Axis Bank Credit CardsT&C No Cost EMI with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit CardsT&C Bank Offer10% Instant Discount* with Axis Bank Debit and Credit CardsT&C View 2 more Offers