TIME PREP COOK TOTAL
40 30 70
coconut fruits * 5
sugar * 1/2 kg
jaggery * 1 bowl
ghee * 2 tabs
Milk cream * 1/2 bowl
Milk * 1 cup
cashew nut * 2 tab [chopped]
almonds * 7 to 8 [chopped]
Skutt * 1 bowl
- Brake the coconut at one time, remove its all waste. Take the coconut from it.Make pieces of it. Grind it in the mixture. Keep the pan on the gas, pour
- Pour ghee in it, pour slowly grated coconut in it.
- stir it well, stir until it would become smooth. then add slowly sugar in it, mix it properly, again stir it all around.
- Add Skutt, cashew nut, almond nut etc
- continuously stir it to dissolve completely sugar now add milk cream in it, again stir it well, add milk in it & start to continue to stir it,
- By stirring make it sticky, it should automatically condense & gives khamang smell like jaggery chikky smell.
NOTE * KEEP STIRRING CONTINUOUSLY &UNIFORM IN THIS RECIPE/
Method To Make it.
First, remove hair as part of the coconut.
Brake it into 2 parts, if you can cut it then cut it into 2 parts.
Remove its all waste.
Keep another ingredient ready.
Fry it well in less ghee so that it could become smooth.
Add jaggery & sugar & stir it continuously.
Add milk cream & almonds, cashew nuts, cardamom powder & stir it well.
Stirring is the best art in this food.
After some time add milk & keep to cook.
Now again stir it well so that it could become sticky.
By stirring it automatically gets condensed & become ready to make cakes.
IMAGES FOR IT
INGREDIENTS FOR CHIKKIES
GHEE FOR IT
ADDING SUGAR TO IT
MAKING CAKE OF IT
WELL PREPARED CHIKKI