time for roti min prep cook total
5 5 10
time for subji 10 10 20
INGREDIENTS FOR ROTI
Jowar flour 1 bowl
paneer 1 bowl
salt 1 teaspoon
INGREDIENTS FOR SUBJI
Cucumber 1 middle size
channa dal 1/2 bowl [soaked]
garam masala 1 teas
chilly powder 1 tabs
salt as you wish
turmeric powder 1 tsp
curry leaves 7 to 8
oil 2 tabs
cumin 1 tab
mustard seeds 1 tab
Hing 2 pinch
- PROCEDURE FOR ROTI * Take 2 bowl jowar flour in a thali, add salt & panner in it.
- Knead it well, Make its roti of round size, keep it on the tawa,
- spread the small amount of water on it as like making the painting of roti,
- wait for a while to evaporate the water.
- After evaporation turns this roti on another side for roasting.
- In this process keep gas full so that roti should bake uniformly.
Keep the tawa aside & keep the roti directly on the flame of gas, it will blow like balloon automatically.Bake it well
IMAGES FOR ROTI
PROCEDURE FOR THE SUBJI * Take the green colour middle size cucumber.
: Cut it into small pieces. Before making subji keep the channa dal to soak for half an hour.
Add hot water in it to soak early.Keep the pot on the gas,
add oil in it, wait to heat it add cumin, mustard seeds, a pinch of Hing in it. Fry curry leaves well & slowly add washed pieces of cucumber in it.
Stir it well. Keep the cover on it for a while to get the steam for it, now add soaked channa dal in it & add one by one all remaining ingredients in it. Add 1 cup of hot water in it. Keep it to cook for a while.
Serve it with roti.