Today everyone is aware of best & healthy veg food in them soup type is very famous in this generation. In our childhood, we are only eating subji of palak. We didn’t know what is the soup?. But today more invention with veg giving the latest healthy recipes.
WOW Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – 750 ml – with strand of mother – Not from concentrate
Must keep it in the home to make a lot of another food items.
Do you know what palak contains? It is rich in iron along with vitamins. Vitamin A has the big house as a palak vegetable. A fibre of this veg is making digestion easily. If we will eat raw leaves along with Roti & chutney it creates more saliva in our mouth & it increases the taste of roti. In India lot of people eats raw leaves with Roti so that both mix well to create good digestive hormones & enzymes. It keeps our skin also healthy.
If any patient has loosened his taste & if we will give him this palak soup he definitely feels comfortable & tasty. His tongue creates good saliva in the mouth.
Let us we shall make here.
time for it
prep cook total
10 10 20min
author’s name: Kulkarni Chhaya
Food type: soup
serve for : 3
INGREDIENTS FOR IT.
Green gavran palak: 250gm
coriander: 1 tab
cumin powder: 1 tab
ginger: 1/4 tab [grated
jaggary: 1/2 tab
black pepper: 5 to6
garlic: 2 flakes
lemon juice: 1tab
ghee or butter: 2 tab
salt: 1 tab
hing : 1pinch
water: 2 big bowl
PROCEDURE FOR IT: Take the green palak.
: Wash it with clean water.
: Cut it into small pieces.
: Now take the pot, pour all these ingredients to it.
: Coriander, cumin powder, black pepper, jaggery, ginger, salt, hing, garlic , lemon juice etc
: Pour water into it & keep it to cook with lid.
: Cook it for 5 minutes till khamang smell comes outside.
: Now take this in the mixture pot by filtering the water of it.
: Keep the filtered water aside.
: Grind it well in the mixture.
: Add this mixture in the hot water which we have kept aside
: Pour some ghee & butter on it.
: Serve it hot to the patient.
- 100-year-old fertility technique reduces need for IVF“. The University of Adelaide. 2017 May.
- “The benefits of fiber“. Emory University.
- “The opium poppy“. Palomar College.
- “Effect of replacing beef fat with poppy seed oil”. Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey. 2015 April.
- “Omega-3 fatty acids”. Tufts University.
- “Antioxidant vitamins and zinc reduce risk of vision loss”. National Eye Institute.
- “Scientists identify opium poppy genes that make promising cancer drug”. TIME. 2012 June.
- “Plant products as protective agents against cancer”. Cancer Institute, Madras, India. 1990 November.
- “Papaver somniferum L.”. Handbook of energy crops. 1983.
- “Kidney stones”. University of Maryland Medical Center.
- “Prevention of micronutrient deficiencies”. The National Academies Press.
- “Opium Tea”. National Drug Intelligence Center. 2010 March.
- “Poppy”. Purdue University.