Time for it prep cook total
min 10 5 15
Amala * as u wish
Pieces of Amala * 1 bowl
Baedeker pickle masala * 2 tabs
chilly powder * 2 tabs
salt * 2 tabs
cumin powder * 2 tabs
sugar * 1/2 bowl
- PROCEDURE : Wash the Amala with clean water,
- :Cut it into small pieces as you wish, now take the : ingredients with you, add it one by one.
- :stir it well, add a half cup of water in it & again stir it well . Keep it in the jar or bowl .
- :It can remain for 2 to 3 days nicely .
- Serve it with chapatti, roti, rice also. It is good for old persons who have left their taste. It will increase digestion power as well as keep away from cold & another infection. Amala gives good taste so it is used in so many herbal medicines. It can improve eyesight, makes bone strong, as well as it can remove hair problems also.
WATCH VIDEO FOR IT HERE https://www.facebook.com/chhaya21/