Transformation of energy – Negative into positive .
Hello, readers wish you a very happy, joyful and pleasant new year.
Do you know why did I have chosen this topic?blogging
Today everyone is alert to keep positive thoughts with them as no one wants unhappiness and sadness in their life. Everyone is trying best to be happy in their life. So many have the tough situation to handle. These situations create tremendous fear in our mind and we are indulged there. So many times we have lots of fear in our mind that the things which I have achieved can I lose it? As we carry lots of doubts, negative thoughts etc. https://chhayaonline.com/2018/08/25/the-sunshine-blogger-award-chhayas-kitchen/
So everyone is trying best to avoid negativity. Now the question comes is there life without negativity? Is there life without problems? If you want to avoid these 2 words in your life can you make progress in your life? Maybe you are making progress in your life hardwork
But are you sure that you never come across to the negative energy and problems in your life?valuable
Every situation is coming into our life only we have to learn how to face or react to this situation? Let us we will discuss here.BENEFITS
1] We are coming in contact with idiot people or donkey like people.then we can’t avoid them forever. Then we must have to think of them as a superman or Gopalrao.
2] We have to come across with negative thoughts of fear, jealousy, hatreds etc. Then we can’t remove it from our lives. As it depends on front person behavior and we can’t avoid it .If we will carry with it we are going into the depression. So how can we overcome it? then we must have to increase our inner power to overcome it without giving him any reaction and must have to accept this situation. health
As a part of my life but didn’t avoid these people we should learn how to convert negative energy in to positive?
Suppose we decided to avoid any hatred, jealous or negative people which is near to us. Then God creates another negative people surrounding us. So we must have to accept these situations as part of my life. If I we will not accept all these situations there will automatically create pressure, stress, anger, anxiety and increase problems.
Suppose in our home or office anyone is jealous of us. Can we keep him away instantly? Or can we start to hate him? If we will start to hate him what will happen we know and if we are behaving him as ‘’Tit for Tat’’ again what situation we have to face we know well. It increases negative energy.So we must have to learn, how to convert negative energy in to positive.
There are 3 ways to change negative energy
1] Absorb 2] Reflect 3] transform
When any person has no power to change it or accept it as it is, then it can create a lot of problems that is pressure, force, etc so many times love changes it but if the situation is out of control then love also can not do anything. When we understand their negative energy it creates pain internally with people close to us. Then we need to understand.
- Reflect: We know that what we have sent outside that is coming to my side. That is as the plant as the seed. But here we have to understand that I must have to accept the sanskaras and creates sanskaras. This is going to daily. If I am a powerful soul then I can not disturb with it.
- If any bad energy or bad sanskaras are coming towards us at that time we have to keep quiet and after some time we can change it by means of good thoughts.It requires lots of energy. This energy we can create by doing meditation or by chanting Mantra. Doing bhajans kirtans etc.
- TRANSFORM: We know that in our Indian culture every ladies have to transform her sanskaras. to keep a family in one place.If she would not tolerate any bad situation then she has to face a lot of problems. The whole family will get disturbed.
- So to transform means a change in your life, your lifestyle, your responsibilities, your thinking pattern.
- If you are not changing this routine you become the responsible factor of distraction in your family life. Or anywhere.
- So decide what to do with sanskaras? Do you want to absorb? Reflect or transform.
- If we are not learning how to transform then we will learn how to avoid revenge on him?
- The person who has these skills is the best winner in the world.