Chutney Recipe _ How to make flex seed chutney powder?
TIME FOR IT
prep cook total
min 30 15 45
flex seeds * 1/2 kg
chilly powder * 1/2 bowl
salt *as you wish
garlic flakes * 1/2 bowls
PROCEDURE * Take the flex seeds in a clean thali or grain cleaner appliances
* Remove its impurities by moving it up & down
* Pick up the stones from it * keep aside
* Now take the garlic flakes & remove its cover & keep aside
* Keep all ingredients ready
* Keep the flame of gas full & keep a big pan on the gas
* Add adhesive seeds to it & start to bake it
* While baking keep continues stirring so that it could not be burn
* Some interesting sound is coming, keep attention on it, when it gets stop we can understand that it is half baked.
* Now make the flame of gas slow & sprinkle 1/2 cup water on it & put off the gas .
* After some time again on the gas & start to bake it. When its total color change then stops baking.
* Now wait to cool it & after cooling pour it into the mixing pot, add another all ingredients that are garlic flakes, salt, chilly powder etc
* Now grind it in the mixture till it became slight sticky.
* Now super tasted chutney is ready to eat . Serve it with stale Roti, chapati by adding oil on it. It gives the very nice smell. READY CHUTNEY
* Generally this chutney is used for breakfast Maharashtra people as well as when so many people are there in the home then this chutney is making.
NOTE * Don’t add another ingredient to it, it will lose its original taste.