How to make Gajar Halwa?- Recipe
Gajart Halwa _ Winter special
Author’s name :Pranita deshpande
food type : Gajar Halwa
Keyword : Gajar Halwa Recipe , Gajar Halwa
serve for 3
time for it
prep cook total
10 20 30
carrots * 1/2 kg
channa * 1 bowl
sugar * 1 bowl
ghee * 1 tabs
cardamom powder * 1teas
cashew nut powder * 1/2 bowl
PROCEDURE * Bring fresh, red colours, sweet& big size carrots from the market
* Wash it with fresh tap water & keep aside.
* Make ready all ingredients near to gas.
* grate the carrots with big hole slicer. & keep aside
* Now take a big pan & keep on the gas.
* Pour the ghee in it, wait to heat it
* Add grated carrot to it & stir it well with full gas.Keep the lid for a while on it, remove it & keep a lid aside
* Now make the flame slow & add channa into the carrot, add sugar, cashew nut powder etc & stir it well
* Now keep the flame of gas full & stir it continuously. Wait to
condense it properly .now serve it as it is.
TIPS FOR IT * We know that winter season is building body season. It provides cold air to our body so to keep the body warm we need healthy & nutrient food .this item provides lots of proteins, vitamins, haemoglobin etc. So to build body strong eat this food.
: Take fresh carrots, wash it with clean water.
: Remove peel from it & grate it with big hole slice& keep aside
: Keep all ingredients ready
: Pour the ghee into the pan, add grated carrot to it, stir it well
: Keep the lid on it for a while.
: Remove the lid & add sugar, channa, cardamom powder, cream of milk etc.
: Again stir it well to get the good colour & change its total appearance.
: Colors of some photo is faint as the steam of it came on the camera.