Generally, in our city so many ladies didn’t know we can make Subji of Radish leaves ,here they are throwing this leaves in the dustbin. The seller himself throws this leaves in the dustbin But I thought let we will try to make Subji of Radish leaves. As we are eating Radish Subji then why not it’s leaves?. So I bought from the market by telling them them, I want it for medicine. If I would tell her I want to make it’s subji they will start to tell me Mahabharata story so I decided to not tell them for making Subji. As my time will waste there.
Before making this Subji today . I have made it so many times
time prep cook total
10 10 20
Green leaves of Radish* 1/2 kg
coriander * 1/2 bowl
chopped onion * 1
chilly powder * 2 tabs
salt * 1 tab
curry leaves * 5 to 6
mustard seeds * 1 tab
oil * 2 tab
garlic * 5 to 6
PROCEDURE * cut the green leaves from radish, keep aside
* Wash it with full tap water. Chop it well & keep aside to drain water
* wash the chopped coriander & keep aside.
* Now keep the iron Tawa on the gas, wait to heat it.We use iron Tawa as it has more amount of iron it can mix in the Subji & it gives good taste.
* Pour oil into it wait to heat, add pieces of garlic, fry it well
* Add Mustard seeds to it, wait to splutter.
* Now add curry leaves & fry it well , add chopped onion & saute it.
* Add radish chopped leaves & saute it for a while
* Add coriander, salt, chilly powder, Skutt in it & stir it well
* Serve it with coconut chutney.